Local Ingredients Meet Culinary Expertise
Welcome to Natalie’s, an ideal destination for your culinary vacation. Natalie’s offers fine dining in a warm atmosphere of lighthearted sophistication. The colorful culture and cuisine at Natalie’s is framed by an idyllic location, overlooking the harbor in Camden, Maine.
With Quality Comes Accolades
At Natalie’s, we have redefined fine dining, and the innovation of our award-winning chefs has earned us numerous culinary awards. Most notably, we were honored to be the first and only restaurant in Maine to receive the prestigious OpenTable Diners’ Choice Top 100 Best Restaurant In America Award.
We Invite You
At Natalie’s, you will savor a menu which celebrates an entirely fresh approach to the very best ingredients. Our Executive Chefs Chris Long and Shelby Stevens seek out the harvest of Maine fishing boats, farms, and gardens and transform these honest, unsullied ingredients into distinctively new presentations reflecting modern fine dining cuisine while showcasing Maine’s bounty.
Natalie’s is tucked into a quintessential New England Victorian inn overlooking the picturesque harbor of Camden, Maine. Top Dutch interior designer Mascha Brunia has created an atmosphere reminiscent of an upscale Parisian bistro, surrounded by a sweeping panorama of lush mountains and sparkling harbor dotted with islands that exemplify New England.
- Natalie’s Winter Dining Hours
- Sunday through Monday – Natalie’s Winter Bistro. A La Carte Bistro inspired menu. Reservations are encouraged
- Thursday – Friday and Saturday – Natalie’s Fine Dining including our Prix Fixe and lobster tasting menu. Reservations are encouraged
- Thursday-Friday and Saturday – Casual Bar Menu served at the Bar and our Fireplace Lounge. No reservations available, our bar menu is on a first come basis.
- Tuesday – Wednesday – Closed.
- Bar opens at 5PM and dinner is served on all nights between 5.30PM and 9PM (last reservations).
- For all reservations please call 1.(207).236.7008 or book online